Biofibre ® — Biocompatible Artificial Hair produced by Medicap ® is a Medical Device Approved for Hair Implant with CE 0373 and TGA Certifications.
Preclinical, Clinical and Histological Studies confirm that Biofibre ® hair is a safe and effective medical device for Baldness (alopecia) solution due to the following features:
- Biofibre hair is made with materials Approved by CE, FDA, etc. for medical use;
- Biofibre hair is biocompatible and well tolerated by the skin tissue which welcomes them;
- Biofibre hair is made with inert materials, not harmful for the human body and produces a keratin plug which obstacles microbial agents from penetrating the pseudo-infundibulum;
Biofibre hair is resistant to flexing and tensile stress (over 300 gr), does not break and allows a long-lasting aesthetic effect, as well as for the removal of the fibre, if needed;
- Biofibre hair have a special reversible knot, which ensures an excellent strength of the implant and, in case of need, allows complete fibre removing without leaving scars;
- Biofibre hair is soft, flexible, fine and strongly resistant, all features that favours a fast cicatrisation and offers a long-lasting aesthetic result;
Biofibre hair is undetectable to natural hair: it is available in variations of 21 different colourss, in different lengths from 15 to 45 cm, with 3 different styles (straight, wavy, curly);
- like natural hair, Biofibre hair have to be treated with suitable hair products.
Biofibre Hair Implant is a anti aging procedure for baldness (alopecia) solutions exclusively performed by qualified trained physiciansin order to guarantee the best and lasting aesthetic result and psychological benefit to the patients worldwide.
If you are interested in Medicap products or in Biofibre Hair Implant please contact us